Baby, What do you want?
Well, What do you need,
Tell me---- I gotta know
So I can set your heart free.
Baby is it over the river?
Is it over the sea?
Tell me---- I gotta know
So i can set your heart free.
I was riding my way,
till you came across my eye.
I saw your face,
and ooh it felt like sunshine.
I started running to meet
the lil' darling that looked oh so sweet.
We started to talk,
and I was up for the chase.
One day, I gave her a rose
and put a smile on her face.
Baby, What do you want?
Well, What do you need,
Tell me---- I gotta know
So I can set your heart free.
Baby is it down by the bay?
Is it down by the creek?
Tell me---- I gotta know
So i can set your heart free.
Before I knew,
I was down on one knee.
I said sugar please,
wont you come and marry me.
Oh oh oh oh ohhhhhh.
Now she stopped for a minute
And to my dismay,
said,"Well... first, your gonna have to find the key to my heart"
Oh hell, I didn't know what to say.
I was about to leave,
I couldnt waste my time
looking for a stupid key.
And as I walked out the door,
I hit my head, turned around, and swore,
"Hell Baby! What do you want?
Well, What do you need?
Tell me---- I gotta know
So I can set your heart free."
Baby is it on top the moon?
Is it deep in the jungle?
'Cause baby---- Ill keep going
Till I can set your heart free.
-- My 30 minute creation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment