Monday, December 1, 2008

Well Hello

So my friend convinced me, or should I say inspired me, to start a blog. I'm not really sure why I followed through, but I think, especially lately, that I'm beginning to see a change in myself. A new and refreshing (although sometimes frustrating) expansion of identity, expression, and just life in general emerge in me. As cliche as it might sound, I'm sure its something we have gone through, are going through, or will go through. Fortunately, I feel like this blog may help me do just that. Functionally, I can say what I want to say and I have the freedom to challenge and address the subjects of our world that I think are meaningful. It's this expression of creativity that I think will help me expand my horizons and hopefully yours - whomever you may be.

As for an indication of future posts, I'm planning on addressing practically any issue that comes to mind. Whether its politics, to dead baby seals, or whatever, I imagine there will always be something that intrigues me, and I'll definitely want to share.

Post 1 is officially on lock down.

--Be back soon.

No comments: